Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware, there are lots of screenshots/evidence
Offender's Name: KINUGOSHI, AVANTIRYO, Mommy, HORNY PENIS, mR. mIyAgI, and Depression

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:196153971
STEAM_0:1:194212338
STEAM_0:1:20440019
STEAM_0:1:178808748
STEAM_0:1:196828069
STEAM_0:1:90031660

Potential Witnesses: thebigcraft, Telehypnotic, ExperienceOrb, Uriel'is, Hawkachu, knight, Alcey, hennygodnas, bryanbrr, fanta,

Reason to Ban: Constant Rdm

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/imO23Zu

This took me about 2 hours to sort out all the screenshots and stuff today lol. The first two people were friends with each other most likely. They kept damaging each other and then went on to damage other innocents. The Mommy person seemed to shoot and damage people everytime they came into the room they were in. I don't think it was overtime when they did that so they were not allowed to claim is what I told him if that is what they were doing. They continued afterwards  anyway. I don't remember anything special about the last 3 people except for Depression doing prop damage sometimes from the look of things. Again I apologize if there is any mistakes in this as there was a lot of screenshots of logs to go through.

Messages In This Thread
Beware, there are lots of screenshots/evidence - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 08-03-2020, 09:05 AM