Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime
(04-02-2017, 02:05 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: My favorite part is making you spend part of your afternoon searching through forums to repost dumb pictures of myself I posted in the attempt to hurt my feelings bro. Or did you post because you're not used to seeing people with straight teeth. Braces must be a thing of myths for your pathetic broke family ;)))

I'd probably consider you a step above the usual garbage-tier banter thrown our way, but of course you're clearly mentally deficient so you're not even aware which one of us you're speaking to because you're in some form of autism based stupor and all you can do is spew out irrelevant stereotypes which you can't even get right.

PRO TIP: if you don't know already, Attractive is Australian so the whole "British have bad teeth" thing doesn't really mean much to him, try bringing up some classic lines about kangaroos or aboriginals next time my man, you'd probably embarrass yourself less.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by the man what to eat that fruit. - 04-02-2017, 02:22 AM