Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near
Ingame Name: BananaFluid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66634640

Time Played: 586 hours

When First Joined: Nov 08, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Honestly as of recent my timing when getting on server is all over the place. I get on when I can and that's during mostly afternoons and some nights.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: As a T-Mod I will be able to help out even more then a trusted and I am ready for any more challenges that come with the role. I know how to handle pretty much each situation when it comes to trolls, hackers, ghosters, you name it. I am able to take care of a large groups without a problem and handle a full server alone but I'm not afraid to ask for back up from my team when needed.  We all work as a team here and there is always room for improvements. 

Why do you want to help the community?:  Nothing worse then hoping on a server and being targeted for no reason so I want to keep the server as friendly as the first time I joined here. I have made so many friends in this community and I am very thankful for that. It's crazy how many amazing people I've met and this is a big part of why I want to help out, everyone wants to help each other out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10940  Trusted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS.

How did you find us?: Joining random servers until I didn't have any missing textures.

Other: My time on server might be all over the place since I do get on when I can, I try my best to hop on when I get pinged.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]

Messages In This Thread
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near - by BananaFluid - 08-07-2020, 05:57 PM