Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Apply for TMod Step 2: pack your bags & start running
Ingame Name: Agent Barton 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:106088535

Time Played: 483 hours 

When First Joined: November 2019 

Availability: I’m GMT. Most frequently play 8pm-2am weeknights, sometimes getting off earlier at weekends depending on work schedule. I generally am free during the day however to handle any issues which arise.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Donor & Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: During my time as Trusted I have learned a lot about myself. I like to think I’ve become more confident in my understandings of the rules and the application of them when handling the usual trolls & ghosts our server experiences. I have noticed that the longer quarantine goes on, the more Dinks falls victim to hackers/ghosters/trolls and such, and feel like the TMod role would allow me to deal with these situations more effectively and make the server better all around. I like helping new players, and find that if an issue can’t be solved via chat in game I am more than happy to exchange dm’s/pass on to someone who would be able to help. 

Why do you want to help the community?: This community has given me more than I could have ever imagined. I still love being part of it and playing here and I hate seeing people try take advantage of & abuse it. TMod means I’d be able to handle these things more effectively, and due to my different timezone I can be available to hop on when others are snoozing/living their best lives. 

Have you previously been banned? Nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: Trusted application - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=10767

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS & Steam screenshots.

How did you find us?: Hopping around & found one with a fast download, stuck around for the players and had a jolly good time.

Other: In all seriousness, I do want this position. I’d be very open to receiving feedback & identifying ways I can improve/handle situations on server more effectively. I’m still gonna stick around & help out as much as I can regardless of the outcome. 

Messages In This Thread
How to Apply for TMod Step 2: pack your bags & start running - by Agent Barton - 08-07-2020, 05:57 PM