Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying
So I check the forums ever so often, and I stumbled upon this.

Russ bb, the sooner we stop blaming the downfall on starky the better :)

For the decline in people recurring, I noticed that when I came back. I left once again due to the atmosphere that the game had become.
Russ you can scare people away. You kind of scared me away. Most of the members and active players that I befriended left due to it, in my absence. Many of the people who replaced those who were around during my active period, are not very fun or entirely pleasant to be around or to play with. I revisited the forums in hopes that you would grow past this. I do understand that my word isn't of much value as of this moment, but sometimes you forget that this is a game. A game that is mainly for immature children who want to have fun. I will continue to pop into the server every once in a while to release my inner child and have fun.
 I hope you will be able to have fun  Heart

Life's too short to stress about a garry's mod server
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything wrong with PH and why its dying - by [orange]mkkay671 - 04-06-2017, 01:42 PM