Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying
Hi
Before you see the word "Ever since starky became co owner", dont throw a fucking testicle tornado until you read the entire thing.
As an admin trying despirately to bring prophunt back to some kind of glory, I have had little sucess. Here I will explain why prophunt is declining and has been declining for about 2 months.

Staff

Ever since starky became co owner, the server lost its grip on staff. The staff proceded to treat the server like a daycare, a welcoming place for kids to be noobs at the game. Nobody ever wants a playerbase like that, so all the mature and good players left. Once I got admin I used all my power to correct the downward spiral of the server, but the staff was still treating it like a daycare. More mature players left, and more kids came. Nowadays I see very little members or masters on. We have no active regulars.

Now, im not blaming all staff here. More mature and strict staff are not at fault, but Starky has raised a generation of daycare runners for a few of the staff. Before you go saying "omfg ur disagreeing with the co owner permaban" he has appologized for these actions. This is a reminder of the cause and effect of the server under a poor staff system and I am currently doing everything in my power to bring the server to glory.

Messages In This Thread
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying - by RussEfarmer - 04-02-2017, 10:00 AM