Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying
[Image: hwGcTcu.png]

I have several things wrong with your comments here.

1. It's spelled "space".
  2. The thread wasn't informative. "Informative" implies information was given. None was.
  3. I'm the Prince With A Thousand Enemies. At least get my title right if you're going to call me names.
  4. I didn't "shit on you" in my original post. I provided feedback for you to work on if you wanted to improve as an Admin. An example of me shitting on you would be saying that you're an embarrassment to your community with your continued petty behavior, childish insults, and failure to see that you are not the savior of this server until you grow up. Note how I didn't say anything along those lines, yet you still responded in a hostile fashion.
  5. Quoting people out of context, especially when the context is readily available for everyone to see, makes your argument seem weak.
  6. Know who else has the ability to comment on locked threads? Me. Know who has never commented on a thread after it has been locked? Me. Know who hasn't abused their powers on the forums, especially when it comes to the TTT side of the greater Dinkleberg community? Me.
  7. I'm not discouraging your feedback. I'm chastising you for unlocking threads to provide commentary after it's been made clear that further commentary is neither requested nor appropriate.
  8. There are two people who run Prop Hunt. I don't see you stepping up to make things better. Perhaps you're also contributing to the "decline of the server" and are using Starky as a Scapegoat?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything wrong with PH and why its dying - by Mr_Rippe - 04-02-2017, 11:44 PM