Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hamilton's / Django's Trusted Application
(Hey guys, It's Django Freeman, I was just going to say really quickly that I'm trying to come back into the pc gaming community and I feel like submitting this application would be a motivator for me coming back, even if it Doesn't get accepted

Ingame Name: Hamilton South

Time Played: 4d 7h 11m

When First Joined: Around New Years eve of 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm available throughout the days during the month unless something comes up, and I live in the west coast so my time zone is PST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel like I can give an unbiased opinion on matters of broken rules and other topics during game time.

Why you want to help the community: I honestly feel as if the community of this server has become a bit toxic, like as i'm writing this someone is still gagged for earraping their mic.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through TTT servers before/after the ball dropped (Don't Remember) and saw it had a fast download so I joined it.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have

Other:  I'm not really a liked face on the server and I know that, so Honestly I just want an Unbiased and fair critique of myself.

Messages In This Thread
Hamilton's / Django's Trusted Application - by Damien - 08-20-2020, 09:56 AM
RE: Hamilton's / Django's Trusted Application - by saltychapdaddy - 08-22-2020, 09:19 PM