Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathrun Staff / Monitor
Ingame Name: depression

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:545004942

Time Played: 44 Hours

When First Joined: IDk

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday To Satuday = All Day  --  Monday To Friday = 3PM To 9PM

Rank Desired: Staff

Current Rank: Donor = $20

What can you do to help the community: I Like Code, I Am Active On The Server, I Am Good At Deathrun, I Try To Be As Positive As I Can And I Know I Have Trolled On This Server In The Past I Was Not Thinking Straight Because Of Some In Real Life Things Happening With My Parents And I Am Sorry For Taking It Out On You Guys And I Truly Beleive A Have Matured 

Why you want to help the community: I Truly Don't Know, I Just Feel Like Wanting To Help People, Have Fun With People And Just Game.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here) no sorry

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I Have Not Been Banned From You Or Any Other Game

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): i Have But I Can't Find The Link :( Sorry

How did you find us?: Random I Was Looking For A Deathrun Server Cuz I Was Board, Found You Guys And I Just Really Liked And Enjoyed Your Server And Staff

Other: not much really to add i think

Messages In This Thread
Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by depression - 08-31-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by snicks - 08-31-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by Traitor - 08-31-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by daisy - 08-31-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by Ēmęřăķ - 08-31-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by depression - 08-31-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - by Ēmęřăķ - 09-02-2020, 02:57 PM