Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunther's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: [GL] Gunther

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Time Played: 149 hours.  

When First Joined: Roughly January 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play around 5-11 PM EST, any time from Monday-Sunday.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I have the experience, as a former Admin for GamingLight, I'm quite familiar with how people behave on G-Mod. I'm also not a stranger to moderation commands, whether in-game or on Discord, as said in my Intro, I'm a current Manager for two Discord servers. I'm also very chill, I never argue with the staff on any rules, I'm there to have a fun time not cause issues or give people grief. While I am chill most of the time, when it comes down to getting serious and doing my job, I never waste a second. If people are breaking rules, I tell them they need to stop and further actions will be taken. The same will go for here, if someone is breaking rules or being a troll, I squash that as soon as it begins.

Why do you want to help the community?: My main goal in life is to be a Gaming Youtuber, but for the past 3 years I've been moderating for various Discords, communities, and games. Its one of the most fun and interesting things I've done. It has given me a sense of responsibility, I take pride in what I do. I want to help your community because I love being a Moderator. I love helping people and giving people a reason to come back again. I've noticed your server is constantly plagued with trolls and toxic people. I want to help enforce your rules because nothing annoys me more than people disrespecting others and ruining the vibe. I also love playing Prop Hunt and its the first G-Mod server I ever played, and it has been an amazing experience. Its got its moments, but I love the server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have OBS and I can use my F5 to take snapshots, as well as my print screen button.

How did you find us?: When I first got Garry's Mod, I want to play games I saw some of the Youtubers I watch play, i.e. (Death Run, Prop Hunt, etc.) At the time, this was the biggest Prop Hunt server, and ever since I've come back because of either A) I just like the game, or B) because the people I played with made me want to come back to play with them again.  

Other: I'm 22 years old. 
[Image: Alastor.%28Hazbin%29.600.2819270.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Gunther's Trusted Application - by [GL] Gunther - 09-05-2020, 12:45 AM