Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunther's Trusted Application
Hey Gunther,
Thanks for applying!
I think you can be a pretty level headed person and you seem to know the rules pretty well.
I haven't seen anything negative in game about you at all.
I believe that you have the capability to handle Trusted but I do want to give you some recommendations.

You should try to be a bit more present on the forums and on discord. Its always nice to know who people are typically before I would cast my vote. Also it gives you an advantage so that way you can get to know the other staff as well and see how things are for sure!
Both of these are not requirements so I am not holding any of those against you for sure! More of recommendations.

Now for the main thing I would recommend improving on is your activity. 
Seems like you just recently came back from a break. 

[Image: Wnzr8pm.png]

I don't see any reason why you would not get trusted though if you give a little bit more time!
This should help you touch up on things that you might have missed while you were gone as well as for you to get back to it. 
I think you really have potential for sure but for the time being my vote is a -1 .

Good luck with your app and happy hunting! 
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Gunther's Trusted Application - by [GL] Gunther - 09-05-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Gunther's Trusted Application - by B0T. ikillyou - 09-05-2020, 03:09 AM