Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunther's Trusted Application
Hey Gunther,

For now I'm gonna go with a -1 on you becoming Trusted right now.

My biggest reason here is that I don't really feel like you are known enough in the community overall just quite yet. It's important to build up a rep (the good kind!) so that when you hop on server players & staff members alike can recognise you and such.

Being more active also lets you become more familiar with the way we staff our servers here, which brings up another niggly issue. Recently on server some players were discussing how they don't like the way our warning systems work and such, and you chimed in saying you agreed. This could be a potential issue, as being Trusted on Dinks means you need to follow our rules, regardless of any previous experience you may have had.

Despite this, I think you may have potential. The best kinda feedback I can give you is just to try be ore prominent around server, get involved in chats in the discord & on forums more, get to know the other staff members and players and such. And please do remember that Dinks is a different server with different rules that you'll need to adapt to. 

Any questions though don't hesitate to give me a message.

Messages In This Thread
Gunther's Trusted Application - by [GL] Gunther - 09-05-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Gunther's Trusted Application - by Agent Barton - 09-09-2020, 03:47 PM