Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FX and KaptainLes
I was not there but from the evidence presented it would seem you false KOSed FX, so FX shot you for false KOSing them, FX and you die as a result and you got slayed , and then after it being resolved that somehow resulted in an argument, again I was not there but from the evidence presented in your screenshots.

the chat FX says "you kosed me first then I shot you, I had a perfect reason", like it was in response to something you said
the chat FX says "it does not matter if it was a joke or not" (about the KOS), like it was in response to something you said saying it was only meant to be a joke
the chat FX says "I mean im in the right here clearly", again like it was in response to something you said
the chat FX says "I mean your the one making comments lmao", like it was in response to something you said we are not seeing in the chat logs
the chat FX says "dude I live with my BF and work", like it was in response to an insult toward them
When KaptainLes gagged you he said "That's enough from you", from what I heard when I got on right after this happen you made some sexual/harassing comments towards FX and that is why he gagged you which lines up in my mind with the words he used when gagging you.
After you got gagged another player, an apparent 3rd party who made comments for both sides from the screens you posted thanks KaptainLes for gagging you.

Now what I don't understand is how this escalated from, you getting the slay and at that point the situation being resolved in terms of the rules, ok you took your slay an eye for an eye but after that how did it turn into an argument? From the chat logs presented they are only responses to something someone else said which is not shown, specifically what you said towards them that caused these responses. I also think your description of the video is inaccurate, while I think what they said was childish I think you are being a bit dramatic with your overall description of that video and the situation itself.

Again, I was not on when this occurred but that is what I think from the evidence presented. I am not personally friends with FX or KaptainLes but I have played with them at night and they follow the rules when they are on, I don't think they should be banned.

Messages In This Thread
FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 09-05-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by stormroad - 09-05-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by KaptainLes - 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by BuZZ - 09-07-2020, 05:06 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-26-2020, 02:34 PM