Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FX and KaptainLes
Ok Here we go. 

Everyone on this server has banter with each other. Now sometimes it may be a little borderline. But in the end no one is seriously out to annoy or harm or abuse anyone else. This is a pretty good community.

I Stayed out of you and FXs little cat fight most of the night, with your steam friend colonel piping in every now and then .(Hence why my screenshots only came at the end) . We had a bit of fun playing together at the start and he seemed like a pretty chill dude and i'd honestly like to see him back on the server sometime.. At the start of all this I thought it was just some harmless banter. As it got worse it got much saltier and tho i probably should have started paying more attention and actually started gathering evidence. But i was just here to hang out and Have a good time before i deployed tomorrow so I wasn't really in the mood to do gather evidence and bring on and ADMIN. Which is where i fucked up, I should of brought actual staff on much earlier to deal with you and colonel.

So at the beginning I was neutral. Laughing at your little can and mouse game, even dedicating careless whisper to you and her, and telling you guys to get a room. After the first hour that's when it got a little annoying and i started telling you both to chill out, leave it be, have some fun and all round just to let it go. 

So that's when it takes a turn for the worse, you Start telling FX you're gonna get her banned on the forums and saying that you took screenshots of her harassing you. Now this is when I start to get a little bit annoyed because anything she has said that would even count as harassment has been in response to you or colonel. I remember thinking “Has this gone further than just banter”. Either way i gag you for a little bit at some point cause you kept calling her explicit names. I couldn't tell whether this was harassment or sexism but honestly you just kept provoking her then every time she reacted you we like “that's another screenshot”. 

It gets to the point in the night where I've just had enough, you're constantly abusing me, and calling me the “WhiteNight”. No I'm not trying to get laid over Gmod, I just saw someone Genuinely harassing a Female online and said “That's enough”. Sure neither party is totally innocent, but you were the party that went over the line. We play on Gmod to have a good time, not to get bullied over the internet. 

As far as I am concerned, I'm pretty sure I didn't abuse, I wasn't constantly kicking you every time you joined. Or gaging you every map. It is a kick to say enough is enough. Let's move on. You need to stop.

After you hopped back on you actually tried to have a chat and actually offered to take me off this post,(Witnesses: Knox, Grasse, dan and stormroad) which was nice but I think that this needs to been seen through.

In Conclusion, Yeah i did fuck up a little,  Colonel probably didn't deserve the kick, he RDMed once, genuinely didn't get involved too much, and if it wasn't for you constantly bring him into it. I wouldn't have grouped him with you. I should have stood up for FX sooner than I did, it was genuinely making me uncomfortable. But most Importantly I should have called an admin when things started going too far.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 09-05-2020, 05:47 AM