Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FX and KaptainLes
(09-05-2020, 06:18 AM)NeoMetric Wrote: I'm seeing a lot of evidence supporting the end result. Nothing providing evidence against the hours leading towards the outcome. The kick on Colonel was always explained in the reports and understandably  served. As the reports themselves explain. Not just the beginning/end result. The screenshots provided by  by FX or Dan don't provide any evidence to the events that occurred throughout the night or the general mindset the regulars have towards outsiders. It is generally viewed that people who dont hold status aren't valued. However,  I am only able to put in so many hours a week and it happens to fall on the weekends. I can't hope to obtain the amount of dedicated game time that everyone else seems to have. The video evidenced provides perfect example of the genuine feeling that they are better than everyone else. That is how I felt when I tried to explain my situation and was met with textual examples of how soft I was, how I was being a crybaby and how I couldn't handle the outcome of a decision.

I'm sorry that you didn't feel value as a member of our community. I hope this doesn't ruin your future game experience with us. This will be my last reply, considering I feel as if this thread will end up as word against words. 
As the screenshots shows, it only shows one side. You need one for one, an action for a reaction. You kept provoking the matter over voice chat, which lead into her responses. Also, from my experience from the night. Correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't hear/see you try to explain your side of the situation. All I saw were bickering from both sides. Yes, Kaptain and FX could've handled it better. But, at the same time you could have handled it better as well. The report found you guilty and were slain for it. The drama shouldn’t have even started at all.

Anyways, with everything being said. It's done and over with. We should move on. It's a GMOD server, nothing serious. We should all get some rest considering it was late when everything happens. Hope you and everyone else have a good morning/night.

Messages In This Thread
FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 09-05-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by stormroad - 09-05-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by KaptainLes - 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by BuZZ - 09-07-2020, 05:06 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-26-2020, 02:34 PM