Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FX and KaptainLes
I wanted to wait before commenting on this to let you cool down, reflect on the situation and to give you the chance to reply with a sober and even head (iirc you had mentioned that you were fucked up). My hopes were that you'd realize on your own that your behavior towards Fx and the way that you handled the situation could've been alot better. I can't speak about the rdm that seems to have started everything since I hopped on right after it happened apparently but it looks like it's pretty clear what happened and won't waste time on it.

First off, I don't want you to think that this post is intended to villainize you and want to be fair about your behavior during the time that I was on. Outside of what was going on between you and Fx, you seemed pretty decent and genuine. You showed a good amount of kindness and positivity to a fair amount of people, I appreciate that side of you and would enjoy more of it if we were on together at the same time again. It's what made me think that you might come back and take responsibility and own up to your part in the whole situation.

You haven't replied though and the report should be moving forward. Sadly the kind and positive side you is diminished and comes off less sincere for me. It's one thing to disagree about a situation or to banter but your words were ugly and personal towards Fx by the end of the night. Saying things along the lines of that she only had money to donate to the server because she was a thot, calling her a cunt, saying she had 0 real word experience, a victim complex etc. Pretty fucked up things to say to another person over 1 round in ttt, one that you were at fault with even.

I feel like you let your emotions get the better of you and took things too personally. I don't say that to be mean or hurtful and apologize if it upsets you, that's not my intention but it's just something that I think might help you to hear, in hopes that you might be more mindful and react in a healthier way if you're in a situation like this again. You did cross a line and I don't think any of the gags or kicks were unjustified personally, even the non rdm kick against The Colonel was at the very least understandable.

https://gyazo.com/eab1b8c3c727b07c0acd31e06053c55e

That's during the round before he was kicked at the end of it, it's snipped from your last screenshot in your first post, not saying a kick was completely necessary but he was no angel himself, even with no context on his part in the voice chat of which he did play his own part in, although tame compared to NeoMetric.

Messages In This Thread
FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 09-05-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by NeoMetric - 09-05-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Ɛ§ dan - 09-05-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by stormroad - 09-05-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by KaptainLes - 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by BuZZ - 09-07-2020, 05:06 AM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-17-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: FX and KaptainLes - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-26-2020, 02:34 PM