rylo for dr tmod
(09-12-2020, 04:40 PM)squid Wrote: Alright, I'm definitely conflicted on this one too. On one side it can be inferred that you were helping the T's by killing 2 innocents and protecting a T. The other side shows you just being extremely unaware of the situation.

When GCubed ran up to you, saying he found the T weapon on the ground, yeah, you probably should've killed him then and there, but it looked like you believed him. The first innocent you killed shouldn't be counted since they technically shot you first while trying to shoot the T, but the problem stems from the second innocent kill. GCubed is seen running off into the vents, being chased by Bryan and you follow shortly after. Bryan gets the kill off on GCubed before you kill Bryan.

Now I'm conflicted because of your reaction when IDing the bodies you killed. Based on the surprised, confused reaction, it can be assumed that your intentions were not to team at all, you were just unaware of the situation.
you really summed this up greatly, i was pretty sleep deprived that day, and while that doesnt justify my actions similarly to being drunk or high on the server, it gives you a good explaination.

Messages In This Thread
rylo for dr tmod - by Rylo Ken - 09-12-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by squid - 09-12-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Rylo Ken - 09-12-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by CopyrightClaim - 09-12-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by CrAcKbOnE - 09-12-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by squid - 09-12-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Salty - 09-12-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-12-2020, 06:18 PM