Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo lets add some fun equipment
To start off, I'm not one for adding a bunch of gimmicky overpowered Traitor and Detective weapons, however, I think there's two weapons that I think make the exception and would like to see in the game.

1. Harpoon - One-hit kill throwable object much like the knife but with way stronger throwing range and somewhat less discreet.
Cons: 
- One-hit kill so people can just use it like the Knife sometimes.
Pros: 
- It's fun to use
- You can yell funny things like "get pooned; im gonna poon you so hard; i want your poon"
- It's really satisfying to get an across the map harpoon kill when you're in a 1v1 situation
- Ragdoll physics
- Innocents can pick then up and have fun too after being proven

1. Gold Gun - Detective Equipment that gives them a desert eagle with one bullet, when shot at an enemy it will either: kill them if they are a traitor, or ricochet back at the detective if their guess is wrong, killing the detective.
Cons: 
- Kind of RDM
- Makes people mad
Pros:
- Funny to use at start of round
- Killing on suspicion is fun, adds an extra challenge
- You can shoot your friends with possibly no repercussions
- Reduces people RDMing out of boredom, as it adds an alternative

Workshop links are for examples and exact add-on sources are subject to change also to clarify these are light-hearted fun suggestions for the community thanks. Harpoon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=456189236 Gold Gun: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=233067112

Messages In This Thread
Yo lets add some fun equipment - by two rats kissing - 09-21-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Yo lets add some fun equipment - by Battons - 09-21-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Yo lets add some fun equipment - by NotRand - 09-21-2020, 10:35 PM