Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tori for T-Mod
Ingame Name: [Pink]Tori the Tiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 1 Week, 3 Days, 55 Minutes

When First Joined: Fedruary 17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Before i played all day, but ive been laying off to recover. Now im starting to get on more and more. I play on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, and weekends. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: To help the community i would help new players find their way around the server and learn how it works. Id give good advice wen epople ask me for it and if they have a question i wil ask it the best i can so they can understand. I can make sure no one disrespects others and i can make sure everyone has a good time playing.If someone is having a bad day i can try to help them so their day isnt as bad while i do my job on the server. Id want people to laugh and smile while they play and have a good time. If theirs players not following the rules id give them a warning and that they should read the rules and follow them. If they continue to break the rules after i warned them then i will take action and do whats right o they will know what happens when they break the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because i love and care for everyone that comes on. Everyone is prety much like my family. This server is pretty much like my home and i love playing on it because it makes me happy and smile. I have great times while playing and making people laugh is great and i like doing that. When im having a bad day and i come on the other players and the staff makes my day beter and im greatful to have them as a friend. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-672.html

How did you find us?: A old friend bought me gmod and showed me onto the server

Other: If i dont get T-Mod then its fine. Id still continue to be happy and have a great time. I love everyone on the server. The responsiblity is greater then what i have and im ready to take the step up and grow more and more into becoming T-Mod.  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Tori for T-Mod - by [Pink]Tori the Tiger - 04-07-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Tori for T-Mod - by RussEfarmer - 04-07-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Tori for T-Mod - by Sus-AF - 04-07-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Tori for T-Mod - by bambam - 04-07-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Tori for T-Mod - by tons4583 - 04-07-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Tori for T-Mod - by [Red]Starky - 04-09-2017, 10:58 AM