Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two Trusted Rats (but what if it was GREEN?)
Ingame Name: two rats kissing

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47896179

Time Played: 200+ Hours

When First Joined: August 2017

Availability: Typically i'm on between 8pm and 3am central time. Exceptions are occasional if I have work or am doing something else. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What you can do to help the community: I would love to help the community stay active and moderated during the later hours of the server, usually after like 1am central time when there's occasionally no staff. I think having more staff on at night would increase the active hours of the server. I would also just like to be another helping hand even when there's other staff. I've been playing the game a long time so I feel pretty knowledgeable on the rules. I try to treat everyone with respect and have a good time enjoying the game with others. I'm already familiar with ULX commands and very familiar with TTT rules in general.

Why you want to help the community: I truly believe this is the best TTT server out there. There's lots of great people to enjoy the game with and the server's ideology of having a positive respectful environment for all people is one of it's greatest aspects. I like the relatively more mature and harassment free player base on here and I want to help continue those aspects.

Previously Banned?: Nope.

Previously Applied?: Nope. 

How did you find us?: a few years ago when I needed a new go-to server when my old one shut down. I've played on and off in the past but this is the most consistently I've played now.

Did you fill out the required scenarios?: Yep!

Other: 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/two%2...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Zoku/...145:27015/ (old user I used years ago, not sure how accurate the hours are but I definitely played the first time in August of 2017.
All feedback is appreciated!!!  Sleepy

Messages In This Thread
Two Trusted Rats (but what if it was GREEN?) - by two rats kissing - 10-02-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Two Trusted Rats (but what if it was GREEN?) - by Salty - 10-03-2020, 04:33 PM