Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising
[Image: tumblr_n89ahcgfam1qisovzo1_400.gif]

Bot, its not been long since you join us and you have overachieve what Trusted can do.

Now its the time for you to become a Tmod because I seen how much you involved yourself in Prop hunt catching ghoster/hackers and communication with other staff member situation that not everyone can handle by themselves.

The road ahead may become difficult since now you be monitoring/ babysitting not just Prop Hunt but also the discord for any rule breakers, however I know you will be able to succeed. From earlier comments above you not just impress most of the Prop Hunt staff but also other Staff member from other gamemode which is a big deal since usually they tend to focus on their own sides, so it is a first for me seeing this occur, but it is a welcoming site to see the results of your hardwork from helping maintaining the discord and Prop Hunt to be more enjoyable and not combust into toxic hell.

I believe that you are really to become a Tmod, so my answer will be a +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Salty - 10-03-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 10-07-2020, 11:15 PM