Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can Trust me I swear... owo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98549746

Time Played: 300+ hrs

When First Joined: Jan, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm available anytime usually. My anxiety sometimes doesn't want me to sleep at night so I can be on at am hours but when I'm on schedule I can be on all day. Time zone is PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can bring my 4+ years of experience moderating servers (TTT/DR/Breach) so I pretty much already know what I'm doing. I have past experience on GFL servers mainly on their TTT 24/7 Minecraft server and was a Head admin for awhile before I resigned (admin rank on their server is equivalent to moderator on this server) 

Why you want to help the community: Because a lot of the times I'm on there is either no staff on or not enough staff on and it can get chaotic during those times and I want to do more than gag/mute/kick people and I overall want to make everyone's experience a lot better by helping deal with these issues. I also care a lot about the server and want to help out as much as I can.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes 4/5 yrs ago

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: You guys were #1 competition back in the day when I was still in GFL.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: This is gonna be my only application I'll ever put out, so if I don't get it then that's that and I'll respect that decision.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]

Messages In This Thread
You can Trust me I swear... owo - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 10-03-2020, 05:02 AM