Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sterale14 is ready to be trusted by all
Ingame Name: sterale14

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84972086

Time Played: 42,811 minutes" 713 hours+

When First Joined: Several years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday 9 am to 6 pm, and random times throughout the week when my life permits it. 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help moderate and keep our server running strong. One of the best parts of this community is that this is such a well run server and people behave well compared to others. This is a server I enjoy playing on and probably the only reason I still play gmod. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for years and i just want to continue to help make the server stay great. I enjoy the game and the community. I have played consistently for a long time, and would like to uphold this servers values as a trusted member.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

How did you find us?: Randomly years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Yes

Other: 

Thanks regardless, just ready to move from being just a player to being able to continue to uphold this great server. I know I am not on as much as others, but i have a wife, a full time job, and am about to go back to school for my masters degree. I don't think that because I only play once or twice a week for a handful of hours should hold me back, but I understand either way.

I really hope you'll take me seriously, and please don't -1 me for inactivity on discord. I tried it and it was literally just memes. My life is too busy for me to spam discord with messages in some poor attempt to "be more active". At the end of the day I am an active player with a flawless record of good behavior and good sportsmanship and I think I would make an excellent addition to the staff, even if its just the trusted position. Thanks for reading, and thanks for the judgement regardless.

Messages In This Thread
sterale14 is ready to be trusted by all - by sterale14 - 10-04-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: sterale14 is ready to be trusted by all - by Salty - 10-04-2020, 05:21 PM