Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
(10-06-2020, 07:42 PM)Toaster Oven Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 10:21 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: on the other hand, ASAB isn't something you should feel so incredibly upset about. That's why people think staff have a superiority complex, which makes them troll around even more.
Exactly! I feel this is what causes much of the issues. I never have any issue with the jokes people make towards mods, as I've said, I tend to play into it just because I think it's fun. When staff react over small things like this, which can easily be written off as things all in jest and good fun, it only feeds trolls and flamers.
Asab I can understand being written off as a joke since it kinda is a meme. But when someone is calling staff members assholes with obvious malicious intent and flaming them with malicious intent that can cause problems. I don’t know why they treat staff memebers like that to be honest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-06-2020, 07:46 PM