Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let this bird be blue!
Hey Starling! Thanks for applying!

you've really come a long way from where you are now. I personally haven't had the chance to see the improvement during the 3weeks I was gone, but in the week of coming back I have noticed that you're still going strong. I've seen more of a teamworking aura from you and you have it in you to help us out in times of need. Along with some of your fellow trusted, I've seen many great tag teams. I wouldn't mind seeing more Tmods on the field. With people's schedules, not everyone can be on at the same time, so I see that you've hit certain timezones with your current work schedule now. You are on at unique times where we need alot more help. The night time of dinks is a horrid time to be a solo trusted. I used to be able to tackle the nights by myself, but not I'm too busy to jump on during the nights. You got the skill and the dedication to care for this community. Since you're last app, you made it your mission to show us that you did stuck around even more than before, you showed that you got what it takes to move up. I know that when it comes to the server you are Grade A material for upper staff.

Its a +1 for me star, keep doing your tasks well and continue to help us out. Thanks for taking abit of your time of the day to help out the community.

Messages In This Thread
Let this bird be blue! - by §bStarling☆ - 10-06-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by B0T. ikillyou - 10-06-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 10-06-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by Abdel - 10-06-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by MissPauling - 10-06-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by UnfortunatePossum - 10-06-2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 10-07-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by im on my way - 10-09-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by StrenuousSpider - 10-10-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Let this bird be blue! - by TheUltraFish - 10-11-2020, 02:52 PM