Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedasis
It's a bit BM to comment on your own ban request post, but I thought I should clarify some things, seeing as I was harassed by Jesse during play when I joined today.

1. When I smacked two people with a crowbar at the beginning of the round, I hadn't realized the round had started while I was smacking someone. That's my bad, but it isn't RDM.

2. When I killed Styg and shot Cpt. Tiffy to near death I thought both were Ts. A t trap had gone off in front of me and killed someone. I reasoned that one of them had activated it.

3. Prime had walked in and I was jumpy and killed him. This is my bad, but according to the log in this post he threw a discombobulator in a room full of instadeath. I'd be willing to take a slay for this.

Overall, the infractions I committed are worth at most a double slay in accordance to the rules. However, I had probable cause for one of the kills. Normally, I wouldn't pay a post like this much mind, but Jesse DMing me through an entire map was way beyond what he needed to do for this post.
He/Him/His

Messages In This Thread
Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Jedasis - by Jedasis - 10-15-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Penguinslayer4 - 10-15-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Jammin - 10-15-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 10-15-2020, 03:52 PM