Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedasis
(10-15-2020, 12:02 PM)Jedasis Wrote: It's a bit BM to comment on your own ban request post, but I thought I should clarify some things, seeing as I was harassed by Jesse during play when I joined today.

1. When I smacked two people with a crowbar at the beginning of the round, I hadn't realized the round had started while I was smacking someone. That's my bad, but it isn't RDM.

This would count as attempted RDM, the only real instance in which it would not be is if the players have no issue with it. It is your responsibility to keep track of the timer on your screen.

2. When I killed Styg and shot Cpt. Tiffy to near death I thought both were Ts. A t trap had gone off in front of me and killed someone. I reasoned that one of them had activated it.

Killing people based off of t traps is not allowed as they can be activated through walls and such, it is also not under the list of reasons to kos in the ttt motd. So both of these would count as RDM

3. Prime had walked in and I was jumpy and killed him. This is my bad, but according to the log in this post he threw a discombobulator in a room full of instadeath. I'd be willing to take a slay for this.

Logs show he threw the discombob as you killed him, not before. so this would also be considered rdm.

Overall, the infractions I committed are worth at most a double slay in accordance to the rules. However, I had probable cause for one of the kills. Normally, I wouldn't pay a post like this much mind, but Jesse DMing me through an entire map was way beyond what he needed to do for this post.

Messages In This Thread
Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Jedasis - by Jedasis - 10-15-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Penguinslayer4 - 10-15-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Jammin - 10-15-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Jedasis - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-15-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Jedasis - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 10-15-2020, 03:52 PM