Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus
 "Axeman was gagged for telling me to kill myself and you were both gagged and muted for not dropping it after I told you to. You never tried to explain after I asked you multiple times to. Instead you insulted me and got angry. At one point I said "you guys haven't tried to explain anything, you guys are just being cunts" that was unprofessional from me and apologize. Everything else I did I stand by" ~thunder

So based on this quote, you refused to drop it; which is both hilarious and pathetic. It's a 14 year old game, why the hell do you care if you have to wait around for 5 minutes due to a slay, you probably were going to be an innocent anyway. Just serve it, use the round that you're slain to get a breather instead of sitting there whining like a bitch, and move on. 

Next time you want to file an abuse thread I suggest you either have something legit or at least have SOME sort of evidence you can make up bullshit from; pulling shit right out of your ass doesn't necessarily bode well in these kinds of threads. 

Also, saying dumbass comments like "I enjoyed playing here a while ago, and wish I had not left when you were ready to offer me admin" made me initially think you're just a jackass trolling, so I can't take you seriously. That of course was before I looked over what others had said; their word just makes you look like an emotionally fueled idiot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by ding - 10-22-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by TDawg4 - 10-22-2020, 01:43 AM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by Salty - 10-22-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by Jammin - 10-22-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by Alec - 10-22-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by Jammin - 10-22-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by ding - 10-23-2020, 12:47 AM