Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Staff Position
Ingame Name: [green]link, [Pink] Daddy [Green] Link, [Green]Link*, [Green]Link [Yellow]Daddy, [Green]Link

Steam ID: STEAM ID: 0:0:65260058

Time Played: 229hrs 19mins

When First Joined: April 25, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday 5pm-9/10pm; Saturday-Sunday @ different times but usually 4pm-10pm at least; during the week anytime I have free time and want to hunt props! I am in the discord and have notifications on for Dink's so can be reached there as well.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have been incredibly active on the prop hunt server as of late and I plan to keep it that way for the forseeable future. The most important thing to me is not allowing ghosters/cheaters/trolls ruin the server for everyone else and I know that I could do a fair and honest job of keeping them in check. I have learned a lot from watching other staff members in action and from reading entries on the forums.

Why do you want to help the community?: Dink's Prop Hunt server has been my go-to Garry's Mod server for a while. Most of my time played on GMod is on Dink's prop hunt!! My motivation for helping the community is to maintain a chill server while having a great time. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: I opened up GMod and selected the Prop-Hunt list in the Multiplayer menu. Dink's was one of the most populated servers so I clicked on it to check it out and the rest is history! Glad I found this server :)

Other: Thanks for reading! :D 

- link

Messages In This Thread
Application for Staff Position - by [Green]Link - 11-07-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Happy - 11-07-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Alora - 11-07-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Dopey - 11-10-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by gerbil - 11-13-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by real (4) - 11-13-2020, 11:27 AM