Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Staff Position
Link,
I believe the potential is there. I know you can get there but I would like to see a little more of you helping out and being a bit more involved.
You fit the minimum requirements now and exceed with your time on the server. I have seen you on a lot when I am on since you are part of the later crowd.
I see where others are coming from with the AFK portion and that is for sure something to work on. This is a place for improvement for sure that you want to focus on as the others said. 
I have seen you step up here and there to help out which shows that you are willing to help.

Since you meet the requirements and I have not had any issues with you related to anything major and since you seem like you are willing to help, I am going to give you a +1.
I can see the potential for sure. You know our rules since you have been around for a while and I believe that you can use that for your advantage.

Good luck on your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Application for Staff Position - by [Green]Link - 11-07-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Happy - 11-07-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Alora - 11-07-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by Dopey - 11-10-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by B0T.ikillyou - 11-13-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by gerbil - 11-13-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: Application for Staff Position - by real (4) - 11-13-2020, 11:27 AM