Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for a robust content update
It's a little bit exhausting to open all those tabs so I will do a favor to anyone who's gonna read this:

1) Brain Parasite (T weapon. Silenced pistol with one shot, when you shoot a person with it he won't stop shooting his weapon until the parasite kills him)
2) Death Faker (The name says it all)
3) A Second Chance (D weapon. Also the name says it all, you respawn 5 seconds after your death)
4) Door Locker (T weapon. The names are getting pretty obvious by now)
5) Handcuffs (D weapon. You can put it in any player you choose, it will remove all his weapon except for nonremovable ones and they can't pick them or any new ones up again for 30 seconds)
6) Blink (T weapon. You leap when used)
7) Clairvoyancy (D Weapon. There's a lot with this one but the main one is that when purchased you can see a vision of someone's dead body for two seconds)Clacirvoyancy 
8) Tracker (D and T weapon. It is what the name says)
9) Super Discomb (You already know what it does)
10) Thriller Dart (T weapon. Dance until you die)
11) Traitor Weapon Evolve (T weapon. It's like Cannibalism but you get points when you eat a body, every time you eat a body you get points to "Evolve" when you evolve you get 200 health and +40% speed)
12) Demonic Possession (T weapon. You put a demonic sign on the floor and after you die you get control of any player that steps on the demonic sign)

In my opinion, we need new models, new weapons, and also old weapons to come back, most of the weapons you linked are pretty good and I think it would be cool to have them on the server. I am really looking towards the Brain Parasite one, the idea of it just makes me laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions for a robust content update - by Raven - 11-12-2020, 09:09 PM