Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jedasis's Trusted Application
(11-17-2020, 05:34 PM)Jammin Wrote: Heya Jedasis!

I concur with BillyBob's points on your overall play ethics. You hold your temper well and are not an issue with the staff as far as I've seen.
Additionally, you came out with a ban request against you - one that was not actually applied - while you weren't required to do so, you made sure that was available for us to see. That speaks a bit on your character.

That being said, I just don't play enough with you to really support as of yet. I don't know how well you would handle reports and stuff.
In addition, I don't see many ban requests. I see 2 total on the forums, both of which you had good evidence for in partnership with staff members.
Could you better describe your experience as staff on previous TTT servers? That would help me better understand your credentials.

I'm leaning a -0 right now, but again very curious on your prior experience.

In the meantime, more reports and getting your hours up would help.

Thanks for applying!

Don't specifically remember all of the servers I've been a part of over the years, but I do remember being staff on CPG and Lost Legion before both servers shut down. My jobs on both were generally handling reports, so I'm familiar with operating shot and damage logs and the report system. The Awarn3 and GBan is new to me, though. We used SourceBans back in my day. It has been a bit since I've moderated a TTT server specifically.

I should also specify in regards to ban reports, I never seem to be in the right place at the right time to make them. However, I do have both recording and screencapturing set up on my computer for it.
He/Him/His

Messages In This Thread
Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Jedasis - 11-17-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Jedasis - 11-17-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Burb - 11-17-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Jammin - 11-17-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Jedasis - 11-17-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by TDawg4 - 11-18-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by NotRand - 11-18-2020, 09:41 AM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by KaptainLes - 11-19-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Jammin - 11-19-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Jedasis's Trusted Application - by Ethan - 11-19-2020, 11:32 PM