Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
I would like to point out that my video is split into three different parts, so be sure to acknowledge the annotations that I leave in this thread for context. I would also like to apologize in advance for any of the sounds you hear in this video. I be multitasking sometimes lmao. This is the video

Part 1: 0:00 - 1:26
There are three key things to point out in this section of the video.
- Skorpiak's spot. They are a pole behind the ladder right next to the door a hula girl was hiding behind. This is important for later.
- Wynta's death. Wynta was killed with 3:07 left in the round, Abdel was killed by Frejn about a minute afterwards.
- Abdel's death. I know that I was not specifically watching Frejn (I was watching Flaka, who was lucky this was his first time being caught) but Abdel's death was convenient considering that, as stated previously, Wynta was killed about a minute before Abdel was. Now, I know 9 hours on the server seems like a lot, but many, many people with much more time than that could not find that spot. This is merely circumstantial and holds little to no weight, but it's just something I needed to point out.

Part 2: 1:27 - 1:39
Frejn walks straight to a prop hiding behind a door and kills it. Recognize the area? His friend, Skorpiak, was right next to him, still hiding as a pole behind the ladder. This kill happened in the same round as Abdel's kill, so the sequence of events goes:
       - Wynta dies.
       - Abdel is killed by Frejn.
       - Frejn stays in the same room that he killed Abdel in and kills the hula girl hiding behind the door that was shown next to Skorpiak in the first clip.

Part 3: the rest of the video
This clip is most assumption, but there is still some sussing to it. At the beginning of the video, you can see Skorpiak is trying to find a prop that is taunting. If you look closely, you can see the prop (a can on top of the light). They can't find the prop, so they walk away. However, Frejn dies in this round. Not too soon after they're death, Skorpiak jumps on top of the ship and looks around. It seems as though he is being led back to the place where the prop from the beginning of the round was (this is based off of the "looking around" that Skor does before going to the area). I'm guessing he couldn't find him, so they gave up, and walked to the container ship.

Again, most of these clips could be coincidental. However, considering the fact that multiple people have been watching this group, and considering the fact that they've been warned before, I doubt it could be that coincidental.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Wynta - 11-20-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Unban - by Abdel - 11-20-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: Unban - by Wynta - 11-20-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Unban - by MissPauling - 11-20-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Unban - by Wynta - 11-20-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Unban - by Abdel - 11-20-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Unban - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 11-20-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Unban - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 11-21-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Unban - by TheUltraFish - 11-21-2020, 05:26 PM