Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
billybob wants tested...jk...unless... o__O
Ingame Name: Kapitan Billybob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536 

Time Played: 358 Hrs

When First Joined: July 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Same as before, morings, mid-afternoons and nights, EST timezone

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can teleport the unfortunate souls who meet the fate of being stuck and a variety of new commands. And also move AFK's. As mentioned in my previous trusted application I think overall I bring a rather lighthearted atmosphere to the server and I often keep a level head in dealing with situations, which I think is a big plus, especially when you rise in the ranks of staff. I could also help now shadow newer staff members joining the team. And, as previously mentioned, I bring a history of staff management experience.  

Why you want to help the community: I recognize that people play this game to get away from all of the BS that goes on in life sometimes, therefore being able to positively contribute to that is something I value a lot. I also think I can help take the workload off of other staff. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12819

How did you find us?: Randomly scrolling through

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: people call me stinky dumbo when i can't tp them, please stop this crisis : ( But, in all seriousness I think I am ready for this promotion as I also addressed the concerns raised in my trusted application. While I still don't have a ton of ban requests, I now usually pass off my evidence to other people hoping to apply for staff in the future to help them out. As always, any feedback is appreciated o__O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]

Messages In This Thread
billybob wants tested...jk...unless... o__O - by Kapitan BillyBob - 11-23-2020, 01:37 PM