Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
billybob wants tested...jk...unless... o__O
-1 BillyBob is a useless trusted who does nothing but try to kick derp from the server and abuse the gag command.

BillyBob is a good Trusted who is an enjoyable presence on the server.
Some things i've noticed over my tenure with him:
-Handles reports in a timely and accurate fashion
-Not afraid to slay friends & staff
-Enjoyable presence on the server & leads by example in keeping the server enjoyable
-Good at handling micspam/other issues when they are an issue, e.g. links in chat & annoying voicechangers

My concern previously was your ban requests. As T-mod, you'll need the proper evidence to ensure you can backup your day-long bans. However, you've had at least 4 that I can see since then. I think the only situation that I haven't witnessed you handle is an aimbotter/hacker via ss/video evidnece, but i probably just didn't see it. Im confident you can handle the power to bring and karma-ban.

My only current concern is play-time, as you have only been part of staff for just over 5 weeks (and with your rank in-server for 4 weeks). I'm wondering if you have had enough experience to proceed to the next stage.
While I think this is of some concern, I feel the transition from T-Mod to Mod should take time into a stronger consideration than from Trusted to T-Mod. Overall I think this is a proper transition.

As I said for dan, if coronavirus can get tested, then so can you.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: billybob wants tested...jk...unless... o__O - by Jammin - 11-23-2020, 05:57 PM