My Ban.....
Ingame Name: SirShoeString

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119397739

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas 

Reason For Ban: Mic-spamming, Rdm and all around minge 

Length of Ban: Indefinite 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Hello, I have been apart of this community for quite some time I joined the server around 2018, I have been very annoying for since the time I first started played. I have been banned 4 times 2 of which are Indefinite, my last ban was for being a massive minge. When I played there was a big thing on the server called the "Ape Gang" this was a group were some friends and I decided to make ape noises in the mic, RDM, and just be all-around idiots, I was a part of this group and I was screaming in my mic, playing ape sounds and I'm not going to lie it was funny to me that was some of the best times I have ever had on the server. Even though these times were amazing, I do regret cause I got banned, if you were to unban something like this would not happen again you don't have to believe me and you most likely won't. I would loved to be unbanned, even though most of the players that I liked and played don't play anymore I still want to come back the server and the community. I miss you all and I will understand if you don't un-ban me. <3

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10506 

Other: Love you guys 

Messages In This Thread
My Ban..... - by SirShoeString - 12-05-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: My Ban..... - by Jammin - 12-08-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: My Ban..... - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 12-08-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: My Ban..... - by Jammin - 12-13-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: My Ban..... - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 12-13-2020, 11:50 PM