Unban APPEAL
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: zoey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29712549

Who Banned You: Mana/Nicky

Reason For Ban: "Micspamming" and "Trolling" / "Acting like a shit"

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have been a player of Dinkleberg's for years since at least 2015, stopped playing for a few years only to get back on this halloween season. I was playing on the server for days and having fun, not realizing the quality of my microphone is an issue for other players, as most people would laugh and play along with the voices I'd put on. I was DDosed at some point during my time there and when my internet came back, I rejoined the server angrily demanding the person who DDosed me be banned or to at least discuss the DDOS, to no avail. I was in a certain type of mood and was just basically shit talking without RDMing or disturbing the server to that degree, waiting for an actual mod to join. I was simply angry that the moderators would allow a DDOS on a member without even hearing them out; I was constantly gagged and kicked and eventually autoslain by lower-rank mods, essentially being "bullied" out of the server. I left and before being able to join back to speak to an actual mod, I was banned already. I joined back on 2 different alt accounts I used to lend to my friends to play on dinkleberg's and other GMOD servers, hence my high points across all accounts, only to be banned just for being myself, although the reasons state that I was acting like a "little shit". When I joined back I did state that I would drop the DDOS, but the trial-mods or whoever just weren't having it at that point. I was never able to properly speak with an actual moderator of the server and I do apologize for my behavior, but I don't think a permanent ban was necessary. I'm an avid fan of the server and it would be a shame to never play again over such a simple debacle. I have made several steam friends including moderators that still play the server and I'd like another chance to play!

EDIT: POSTING AGAIN AS DIRECTED BY MODS/ADMINS, PLEASE UNBAN! :D

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Number 15 - Burger King Foot Lettuce [Image: heart.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban APPEAL - by zoey - 12-08-2020, 04:09 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-08-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by zoey - 12-08-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-09-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by wqr - 12-08-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Damien - 12-08-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-13-2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by zoey - 12-15-2020, 08:24 AM