Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
1. "here I remained for a while, enjoying myself. But then, all of the sudden I get told to cease my actions by ❤ Miss Mari ❤, hashing out warnings for 'exploiting'" - Because it is exploiting.
2. "Now, as a calm and intrigued individual" - you argued for a good round or 2, that isnt calm.
3. "I simply wanted to escape beneath the ship and to call it my modest domicile" - You were told this isn't allowed since it is indeed exploiting, yet you went against what i said and did it again, and even tried arguing with me about it.

You were told that this is exploiting, you were warned that this is exploiting, you listened the first time more or less, but then proceeded to do it once again. This time when i warned you again you argued, so I talked to upper staff about it, and they said kick you, in which I did, you cannot be shot there by normal means. The helicopter goes around there once in a blue moon and its super glitchy and hard to shoot out of, and you can keep moving out of the way to escape it.
Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 04-12-2017, 02:21 PM