Turning Over a New Leaf
Ingame Name: StormSurge

SteamID: 76561198128250662

Who Banned You: "Raider Hanks"

Reason For Ban: "Attempted Mass RDM"

Length of Ban: "Indefinite"

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

I was banned on October 25 of 2019. It has been over a year since I was permanently banned. A little while after I was banned from this server I stopped playing Garry's Mod for a while to focus on other things. I believe in that space of time I have gained some maturity and would to ask for permission to rejoin this community. Unfortunately, I cannot exactly remember the circumstances in which the ban was made. I do not remember how it happened, but I'm quite sure it was justified. What I do remember, however, is the way I used to be. I'm quite sure the day I was banned I was blissfully unaware of how my actions affected other players. As I've stated, I believe I have become a more mature person in the space of that year and if given the opportunity, I would like to become a role model in this community. One thing I appreciate about this server specifically, and why I'm excited to return to it, is its unique maps and the friendly community that surrounds it. I would like to apologize to anyone I disrupted over my time spent here, and I would like to reconcile my actions.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes but an appeal was not made.

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leaf - by StormSurge - 01-04-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by RussEfarmer - 01-04-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by Strawberry Kiwi - 01-04-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by Jammin - 01-04-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by Gabeolo - 01-05-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by .ceebeast - 01-05-2021, 01:39 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leaf - by jingle rats - 01-05-2021, 04:20 AM