Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three way BanReq [discord]
Apologies on the delay in addressing this.
Based on the length of time that has passed, as well as taking into account all of the evidence posted, we have taken the following actions:
SirSteve: strike & DM discussing misconduct - this DM made it clear that a screw-up would result in a mute, next being a ban (perma).
Jord: strike, unable to DM
Luffa: strike, unable to DM

After performing these actions, SirSteve and Jord returned to the discord and proceeded to shitpost and target a discord member. Two strikes were issued for each - one for shitposting, one for targeting. As a result, both players were 1-day muted by auttaja bot.
Any further misconduct by these players should result in a ban, as we warned via DM to SirSteve. I will amend the strike to Jord if my attempts to DM to discuss misconduct continue to fail.

I feel these actions are adequate to resolve this situation for now; unless a mod or admin feel additional action is warranted, I would ask this thread to be closed and archived.
Thank you!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Three way BanReq [discord] - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: Three way BanReq [discord] - by Synthray - 01-06-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: Three way BanReq [discord] - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Three way BanReq [discord] - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Three way BanReq [discord] - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Three way BanReq [discord] - by Damien - 02-09-2021, 09:00 AM