Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Roach, the Australian Cockroach.
Introduction: Ah, you almost scared the hell out of hell, why hello there, my name is Roach, now, let's begin!

Height: 6'1

General information: I'm an Australian, who enjoys playing Garry's Mod and screams when something happens that shouldn't require screaming, I'm usually nice but I do have limits and I can get a bit agitated when people push my buttons. This doesn't mean I'm a sweaty person who will yell at someone for something as breathing over their microphone or who does a tiny slip up in a game, I'm forgiving. I'm currently in my last year of school, not much work I'm being handed out so that's nice, I can actually do stuff I like, which is playing video games and wheezing, possibly dying after. I am 6'1, so I can flex on people who are under and call them midgets (That's a joke, please don't murk me short one-). I have a car, I guess I can say here that I do have a sense of professionalism and respect...Let's move on to the next section!

- Deathrun
- Garry's Mod.
- Sleeping.
- Respect.
- Professionalism.

Dislikes:

- Toxicity.

Notes:
I'm trying to get to know everyone, so if you wanna talk, we can talk:

Roach#4571

Messages In This Thread
Meet Roach, the Australian Cockroach. - by Roach - 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM