Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
woooowwwwww
how are you going to take down what people say to help my case but then leave all the others you are twisted and so are all these "mods" 
you are making me seem like such a horrible person and the is fucked up. and i didnt call miss pauling a liar i said i was dissappionted in the way she is making me seem to be when nobody is putting in points of my good behavior and cleaarly you wont let other people help my case cause you locked the thread and deleted synthrays post and millys post wich is more then fucked up because they were on my side trying to support me.
im not shifting the blame to anyone i owned my wrongs you are the one that continues to wrong here making me seem like such a bad person and this is a community page everyone is aallowed to put input so you deleting those messages is fucked up for 1 and for 2 what gives you the right to lock the thread what if more people wanted to be on my side? what if more people wanted to talk about it? clear abuse of power. clearly

Messages In This Thread
woooowwwwww - by [Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY - 02-18-2021, 04:01 PM
RE: woooowwwwww - by MissPauling - 02-18-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: woooowwwwww - by TheUltraFish - 02-18-2021, 04:10 PM