Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[test]Ashley's Trusted App
Ingame Name: [test]Ashley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78221356

Time Played: 102.9667 hours

When First Joined: October 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play in the evenings heavily but also play during the day.  And even sometimes late at night! 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I am so lucky to be part of the community and I would love to help it stay positive and welcoming.  The community has been so welcoming to me and I want to bring another eye to the team so we can continue to have fun and keep the server safe.  I know my way around Gmod/Prop Hunt and have made myself well-acquainted with the rules and procedures.  I am someone who knows when to not be serious and when to be serious.  I keep a level head and can take on trolls when needed.  I would love to help fill any times of the day or night that other staff may not be on.  

Why do you want to help the community?:  This has become my new home when it comes to Gmod and it is a place I want to protect and keep the PH  experience fun by following the rules.  The people I have met here are kind and aren't afraid to constructively criticize you when it's needed, and this has allowed me to grow.  The staff has been so very helpful to me, and I have translated that into helping new players get familiar with how the game and server both work.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS or Bandicam

How did you find us?: Played GMOD years ago and this is the first server I found when coming back !

Other: Even if this app is not approved, I want to thank everyone who has been kind to me.  I would absolutely love to help out even more in this community, because it has already given me so much.   I have come to really appreciate the friends I have made here.  I look forward to growing with you, now or later!  Thank you all <3
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021

Messages In This Thread
[test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by MissPauling - 02-19-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by gerbil - 02-20-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Blurgh - 02-20-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by real (4) - 02-21-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-21-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Speedydog - 02-22-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by §dLt. Star - 02-24-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Abdel - 02-26-2021, 07:05 PM