Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[test]Ashley's Trusted App
Hey Ashley,
I will give my full honest opinion. I see that you are active as heck especially in the last 30 days(provided below) with days off give or take, You are very welcoming and friendly to new players, you are helpful to the staff when it comes to ghosters, you know how to handle yourself with mic spam, and when to ping if things are too much for you(if someone doesn't get to it before you lol). Those are all good qualities to have! You've proven that you are very much so interested in helping the server in anyway you can.

[Image: a1039c7636b5d183a20ccb3676aa0134.png]

The thing is about being staff is that you'll need to know how to record (There's a list of programs in this thread), how to make a Ban Request if upper staff aren't available to get on, and to ask for help when you absolutely need it in terms of almost full server, mass trolling, etc. And if things like trolls come on, you need to know where to draw the line with arguing and the flaming against you as a staff member.

I also want you to take into consideration the little life you are carrying- I know you've told me in DMs and then openly told the server a few days later that you are indeed carrying a baby. Are you willing to staff the server and take care of the baby? Or even yourself when the time comes to deliver? I don't want you to stress too much. Your life is very important and I want you to take care of yourself and the precious one.

If anything and you still absolutely want to become trusted and help the server-
it's a big ( +1 ) from me. I'm rooting for ya! Good luck!
Sorry my response is a mess and has like a handful of tangents-

Messages In This Thread
[test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by MissPauling - 02-19-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by gerbil - 02-20-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Blurgh - 02-20-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by real (4) - 02-21-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-21-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Speedydog - 02-22-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by §dLt. Star - 02-24-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Abdel - 02-26-2021, 07:05 PM