Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[test]Ashley's Trusted App
Hey Ashley!

I wanted to give some feedback even though we dont play together often. I dont wanna keep repeating the ol' burnout message (even though it is very important). I also would love to see more from you in ways of ban reqs and interacting with the community. I see your name pop up a bit but not a lot, and this just could be me missing you so dont take it too seriously.

I also want to let you know that being staff can change the game a bit, you have to remember that people you have played with for a while are still subject to rules, and that if you become staff you would not be obligated to be there at the beck-and-call of anyone. I like to tell this to new applicants because they might not think of it, we have all gotten dms personally calling us on instead of the ping method for discord. I really dont like seeing that so I just want to make you aware of that if you get accepted. ( im not saying you cant receive messages like that and respond but it makes it difficult for other staff to know whats going on if there is no widespread ping. PLUS we dont want anyone becoming a slave to the server so the ping allows for anyone to get on instead of one person being pressured to get on through dms.)

I have witnessed your kindness on server but I would still love to see and hear you interact with staff online. I know you've said that you have tried to stuff but the staff team being too fast for it, well in that case let the staff know that you are there to help or have evidence if needed. (in game just let us know through the @ and if back up is needed we know you are there).

I'm going to remain neutral for your app just because I havent played with you a ton but seeing all the other feedback you are receiving gives me confidence in you moving up toward staff. Good luck my dear and remember to have fun.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
[test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by MissPauling - 02-19-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-19-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by gerbil - 02-20-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Blurgh - 02-20-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by real (4) - 02-21-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by [test]Ashley - 02-21-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: [test]Ashley's Trusted App - by Speedydog - 02-22-2021, 01:57 AM