Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums
(02-27-2021, 01:15 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: This is a thread bump but for like the entire forums
you cant defeat me reeeeeee

to be completely honest i more wanted this to show consistency in all of the cliche speeches we see here and let me add the farthest those go back (should be) 2018 i could keep going but i stopped at ATTITC because it felt right for the message i wanted. I would say I but lets be honest to the regulars on the forums, donors, staff, inactive staff that lurk the forums yes i know your there we ALL have seen it and we ALL have responded to it with "Beating a dead horse" or "No matter how much you type nothing will change" and even "our opinions will just get drowned out and if something good comes up on the forums it will just get burried and get ignored

Well listen here like i said i have no place to say this but what i want to see is a mega thread made by admins, mods, test-mods, trusted, and donors (any applicable) this will basically be a huge "Listen to your community It would be a great list on greviencies to dink and it will be personally messaged to dink but by ONE person that would be decided upon. say for example:

CO-OWNER: This rank should have access to the server files being able to grant the staff roles and applicable fixes the servers occasionally need.
==

but thats just how i feel and if I were to nominate people to have the rank of co-owner and again dont shoot me,

PH-CO-OWNER: Lt.Star

DR-CO-OWNER: Dong

TTT-CO-OWNERgabe) Nicol (for this one there would have to be another admin to take his place)

MURDER-CO-OWNER: Non i find applicable 

I have my reasons for who i chose and im not trying to call anyone out don't turn it against me, and dong i understand you don't want to come back but my opinion stands and im not just going off pas exp. or them being revered this is who i feel could become a co-owner for the ages.
===

back to what  i was saying make a huge book fucking make it so long that it hits the cap and you have to continue it in post (if necessary) and make it apparent Dink needs to take one day and do shit, fix shit, do owner things as the database dude and kinda the main centrifuge point we need him. and if he doesn't read/care we bump it every month for new opinions and outlooks, resend it to dink rinse and repeat till we get that day, i understand this can be very annoying and being an asshole to him so if he says to stop we should but the thread should stay getting bumped with new rants/vents, opinions, outlooks because everyone dming dink different things is annoying and scattered in this big "Look at the community" type thread specifically, Ranks, Weapon changes, maps, new items, the whole shabang. Now i do understand that this would pressure dink and i apologize to him now and here for that but from what iv heard and read this is the kinda post we need.

again don't shoot me and these are my opinions and i take responsibility for them
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - by Deer-ly - 02-27-2021, 02:33 AM