Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-10-2021, 12:34 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: So lemme ask. What exactly does the community want transparency on? And for a second question, why do you think transparency would be overall better for the community?

My interpretation / suggestion was that unban requests, admin accepts, admin rejections should be a little more “transparent.”.

Sometimes unban requests with a lot of positive community feedback get denied, with no real explanation. A little more in-depth on the reasoning is wanted I believe. Same for the admin applications. Just more reasoning and in-depth explanation is wanted.

Also, a bi-weekly or monthly “newsletter of sorts”. Updating the community on upcoming events. For example, Nicol recently removed committees which (in my opinion) was good. That’s something that could be on a newsletter. He also mentioned that there was a vote soon on ghosting rules and possible revamping of such. That’s another thing that could be on a newsletter. Something that lets normies know what’s going on, if there are any changes planned (even if it’s just to talk about changes).

That’s all I really want. An announcement thread now and again: “Due to community feedback on March 31 we will be voting on / meeting about ghosting rules.” Things like that. 

I think that’s reasonable but idk I’ve been bitching for the last 3 weeks

Idek what’s good about the leaking of admin chats, and I think these threads have undermined anything positive that was happening but You know
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by (j)ax - 03-10-2021, 01:08 PM