Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord?
Ok so....

This all started a little bit ago in the discord. I noticed jax got warned for apparently using the word "retard" (forgive me for saying that btw). Now I can understand this since I did see him using it towards someone and I can see how it can be considered disrespectful. However, shortly after I noticed a user by the name of applesauce got warned for using it apparently for saying something about a specific scenario if I recall correctly. They did not call anyone it not to my knowledge anyway. Then I noticed ted got warned shortly after saying thats r-trded so it honestly confused me. The users also posted their warnings in the discord btw. Not to mention the fact that we have had staff members call people r words on here in the discord when they are usually bantering with one another one I think. So my question is should the r word just not be used anymore at all on the discord? It also seemed like not all staff were on the same page with the use of the r word which is where a lot of confusion comes from I believe. I mean no disrespect in making this post and I am sorry if it upsets anyone. I was just honestly confused about the whole situation and frankly if you want my honest opinion. I would prefer if the word was not used at all but again I understand people like to banter one another with using the word so I can understand if this causes trouble. Anyway thank you for reading this and again I mean no disrespect or want to upset anyone with this thread so I hope this can be civil and not turn into a giant mess.

Messages In This Thread
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-14-2021, 09:02 PM