Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord?
Personally as an autistic person I honestly don't care if someone uses the word retard for the most part but I don't speak for all autistic or neurodivergent people so I guess its a matter of individual basis and context since there are some neurodivergent people who find it offensive and there are some who don't. As stated by others in this thread its rather context dependent since warning someone for calling themselves, a friend or a situation retarded would just be silly while using it as a derogatory term to intentionally harass a certain group of people is a lot more likely to be albeist. If someone were to be warned or be punished for it then it should be based around whether or not they actually hurt someone or had the intent to do so in my opinion.
[Image: bb6.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord? - by Sea Bass - 03-15-2021, 02:40 AM