Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Looking for Feedback: Timed Mutes & Gags
(03-22-2021, 11:10 PM)Stress Queen Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 11:02 PM)Here lies Eggroll\s reputation.~ Wrote: Talking about the 5th punishment for gag/mute punishment. I think that a 24 hour ban is great buut I heard discussion about a 24 hour gag/mute instead of banning players because I had the impression that mic/chat spam could be stopped by simply gagging or muting the person for 24 hours as the result of (in this case) the 5th punishment.

Keep in mind the technical limitations of this script. The "mute timer" only counts down when the player is connected, it doesn't count down like a ban does, meaning you would need 24 hours of playing time to get unmuted. I've set the hard limit on how long you can mute people for to 60 minutes because of that. Any more time, use the permanent muting and gagging feature in ULX CustomCommands. Making these mutes act like temporary bans is a big technical challenge that I'm not qualified or mentally prepared to take on.
Aw alright then. Still! I like the work you have done. It just makes sense to have timed mutes and gags and it's crazy that you've actually added it yourself  :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TTT] Looking for Feedback: Timed Mutes & Gags - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~ - 03-22-2021, 11:21 PM